Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your delivery, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
(1) Sprung will not accept the return of the Goods delivered to you if the Goods delivered have been accepted or deemed accepted by you or you wish to change your mind and cancel the Order, unless we choose to do so in our sole discretion.
(2) If we do accept a return of your Order, you agree to arrange return of the Goods, at your cost and risk, to us in Cape Town, and return the Goods in their original condition, accompanied by the original Order receipt or another form of proof of purchase.
(3) You also agree that we are entitled to deduct from any refund of the Payment made by you, the cost of the original delivery and an amount that we reasonable believe reflects the loss to us in accepting the cancellation, including any storage costs and any mark down of the price of the Goods.
(4) Sprung do not offer exchange or credit note on custom made items unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you.
(5) If an item is found to be faulty, Sprung will provide a replacement along with the necessary service and support.
(6) Sprung reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.
Returns, Credit Notes and Refunds:
(1) In accordance with Sprung’s Return policy, where you as the customer decide within the first seven (7) days after delivery that you wish to return the product for any reason, you must:
(a) notify Sprung of your desire to return the product.
(b) retain all original packaging and wrap the product in a safe and secure manner so that it may be returned to Sprung without damage, or without further damage in the event that damage to the product(s) has already occurred.
(c) where the original packaging is either damaged or no longer suitable to protect the product once shipped, you as the customer must arrange by whatever means to have the product(s) safety and securely wrapped.
(d) once appropriately wrapped, you as the customer shall arrange for a person to be available to allow the delivery company to be able to pick up the product(s) being returned.
(e) pay for the return shipping costs.
(2) Where you as the customer decides to return the product(s), Sprung must:
(a) coordinate with the you as to a suitable time for the product(s) to be picked up by the shipping company once the product(s) are ready and available for pick up.
(b) provide you a credit note equal to the amount paid for the product(s) less the applicable return delivery charge once the returned product(s) have been received by Sprung.
(3) In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, e-mail email@example.com
(4) The customer must comply with directions from Sprung staff to facilitate a return.
(5) It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. Sprung takes no responsibility for items lost in transit.
(6) Sprung does not provide refunds